Ceramic Racing Bearing Applications
Performance Bearing manufactures Ceramic Bearings for a wide range of applications. Our most popular uses are listed below;
- Drag Racing - We've sold Ceramic Bearings to racers in all areas of Drag Racing such as Pro Stock, Competition Eliminator, Super Stock, Pro Mod, Outlaw 10.5, True Ten Five, Drag Radial and even Bonneville Land Speed race cars. Racers use them on wheel bearings, axles bearings, transmission bearings - anywhere a reduction in friction will help reduce ET's.
- Circle Track - From NASCAR to Sprint Cars, you'll find Performance Bearing's Ceramic Bearings being used to help reduce lap times on some of the fastest cars out there.
- Go Carts - Wheel, Rear Axle, Rearend and Flathead Ceramic Racing Bearings and Lightweight Aluminum Hubs for Go Carts
- Motorcycles - Speciality Ceramic Bearings for Motorcycle Applications
- Snowmobiles - Speciality Ceramic Bearings for Snowmobile Applications
- Bearing Part Number Price List - Full list of the bearing part numbers we have available